We all love and enjoy listening to the music and for that we need good headphones; be it a child or an aged person everybody needs headphones to listen to their favourite song or prayer hymn. Headphones can make one listen to the music privately without letting the person sitting next to hear it but there are a number of headphones being sold today; almost all phone brands have their own headphones so it becomes difficult to choose a good headphone.
Things to remember while choosing the headphones
There are a few things or tips that one should keep in mind while choosing the right headphones:
- Choose a headphone according to its sound quality as it is something that is very important if you are an audiophile.
- Try on the headphone before purchasing them, testing them before hand is an intelligent thing to do.
- See the design and choose those that can be carried while travelling.
- Portable models are better but they are not as good as over the ear headphones when it comes to sound quality.
- Look for headphone that is comfortable and can be worn for a longer duration of time.
- Compare the prices of the headphones before buying as a best priced headphone is a better choice.
- The headphones should be water resistant so that you can use them even during the rainy season or during workouts.
Those looking for best headphones under 200 then these are the following options that you can consider:
- Sony MDRZX110 ZX series stereo headphones- You can get these headphones for under $20. They are well made and belong to a reputed and old brand so their quality cannot be doubted. These headphones give a well balanced sound; they are also compact and can be easily carried around. They work well with smartphone and tablet both; you can also read the reviews given online before buying these headphones.
- Ailihen I35 stereo lightweight foldable headphones- These headphones are easy to carry around, they are comfortable to wear and are compatible with all the phones and laptops. They have a folding design which is the reason why it is so convenient to carry them around. These headphones are also reasonably priced; they come under $30 and the best feature about these headphones is their protein leather earmuff so that one can wear the comfortably.
- Sound intones Ms200 stereo headphones- These headphones like others are reasonable priced but look richer and expensive in their look. They have a rotating and folding design which makes it easy for you to carry the headphone in the bag. The ear pads are super soft and can be worn for a longer period of time; these headphones come in six different colours and are compatible with devices with a 3.5mm jack.
So those looking for best headphones under 200 then they have a lot of options but it is important to keep the above mentioned tips in mind before purchasing.